Wednesday 2 October 2013

Welcome

This is my first attempt at doing a blog, and I can thank my friend Ian from The Blog With No Name for the encouragement to start this blog.

I have been a wargames and figure collector for 30 years, and have a large lead pile that just keeps getting bigger (like most people I know).

Most of my interest is in the Napoleonic wars for which I have a large 28mm collection and also a large 6mm collection.

I am also interested in WWII, ancients, and fantasy roleplaying

5 comments:

  1. Good luck, looking forward to seeing some of your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks scotty, I will actually put some posts up soon of my own work.

    Am at the moment part way through building up terrain for Quatre Bras for a demo game next year, an will be doing regular posts on the build.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really looking forward to the terrain building bit, especially as it saves me doing the posts LOL

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome in the world of blogger! Following! ;-)

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the your own blog!

    ReplyDelete